There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
“i don’t trust anyone anymore” says the 13 year old girl who got in an argument with her friend one time
if somebody says something that’s exciting to them or bigs news and you say “nobody cares” you are literally a huge asshole, why would you intentionally ruin somebody’s good feeling? what did you gain from that? the satisfaction of making somebody feel like shit for being happy? are you proud of that?
this needs to be in every art history books in 10 years